The Castlevania Era By Joe Kitzmiller dtkitzmi@rof.net PROLOGUE As Told By Trevor Belmont The town of Warakiya is in a frenzy. Rumors of an evil vampire named Dracula have arisen. They say his army of darkness is taking over all of Europe. I am Trevor Belmont. I must take my "Vampire Killer" whip that has been passed down from generation to generation. It is my duty to stop Dracula at all costs. It seems that the only time the towns people treat my clan like humans is when they need our help. That would explain why they exiled my people. Only a night ago, while I was in my mountain hideout the town chief discovered me and asked for my help. He said that I was foretold to be a vampire killer. He also said that my family, the Belmonts, have a long history of fighting evil. I had been left in the dark of my ancestor's history. I hear a large horn sound. The forces of evil have entered the town. Chapter 1 I rushed back to the hut I have hidden in. I opened the ancient chest that held the Vampire Killer whip. I grabbed it and rushed twords the battle. I decided to stop at the large cross in the middle of town. I knelt and prayed as the lighting flashed behind me. I got up and took off my cape. The sounds of my unholy enemies filled my ears. Now the battle begins . Walking through the town I found a small bag full of throwing daggers. I also found a small mace extension. Then a morning star. Wandering into the church basement I meet two skeletons. My daggers finished them off quick. Climbing out into the main church tower I saw the stain glass windows. Each one showing a scene from the Bible. That's when a large bat flew into my chest. It hit me with such force that I fell on the floor. Laying on my back I noticed the whole church was infested with bats. They were extreamly weak, and put up little of a fight. I decided to pickup some holy water. People say it inflects burns on the undead. I went higher onto the roof. On top a skeleton started throwing his bones at me. It jumped over me. It was a perfect chance to attack. I whiped it in the back, and his bones crubmeled to the ground. Climbing to the apex of the roof I meet yet another bone throwing skeleton. I simply through it off the roof. I down a set of stairs into the other part of the church. Mudusa head where flying every where. I some how made it to the door. I walked on to a brigde connecting the church with another building. It was infested with zombies. I started throwing holy water. Damn! I ran out. Thats when I noticed an axe. A zombie must have dropped it. I picked it up and charged through the hoardes of undead. I climbed down to the street. Little hunchbacks started to attack me. I finialy killed them off. Then I saw Two dragon skulls stacked on top of eack other. It glowed red and shot off fireballs. It took many hits to kill it. I opeaned up the gate to the cemetary, and walked in. Zombies started to crawl from there graves. I fought through till I reached a large pill of bones. The skull had horns on it. It was also holding a sword and shield. Suddenly it came to life. It said nothing just swung its sword at me. As I ran it sliced me in the arm. I whiped it in the hand and he drop is shield leveing him opean to attack. It was a hard battle but I finily killed it.